Our Unscented Soap for Sensitive Skin is one of our most popular soaps. It always flies right out the door! Coco created this recipe because so many of her family and friends had dry, itchy skin problems that only got worse with detergents, cleansing bars, and even cleaning supplies (like laundry soap) that include heavily processed ingredients, irritating scents, or unnecessary coloring agents. This creamy soap bar avoids all of those pitfalls, and boasts only the most skin-loving ingredients to get even the most sensitive skin clean whole still preserving and supporting its natural protective layers. Like all our soaps, this one is fortified with luxurious coconut milk and rice bran oil. Its subtle, clean aroma comes only from the all-natural ingredients, without any potentially irritating scent components.
Ordering Unscented Soap for Sensitive Skin
Use the drop-down menus above to tell us how much soap you want. You can order a single bar of unscented soap, a half-loaf (that’s 5 bars), or a whole loaf (that’s 10 bars – a whole year of soap). Then, let us know what your skin type is. Choose from normal, dry, or oily. Next, tell us if you’d like to add a finishing touch to your bar of soap. You can add kaolin clay, activated charcoal, matcha green tea, or ground orange or lemon peels (more about them below). Finally, let us know how much or how little packaging you’d like. Choosing minimal packaging means your soap will come in tissue paper (instead of the recyclable shrink wrap), and saves you a little money on each bar. You can even get fancy and add a pretty colored swirl to your soap.
The Finishing Touches
- Kaolin Clay: When you add kaolin clay to your unscented soap, you’ll boost its oil-absorbing properties. Ideal for very oily, trouble skin.
- Activated Charcoal: Besides giving the soap a gorgeous black swirl, activated charcoal boosts your soap’s ability to absorb oil. Perfect for high-oil areas of your skin.
- Matcha Green Tea: Green tea is full of antioxidants. Adding it to your soap can boost its ability to protect your skin and balance sebum even after your bath. Ideal for mature or damaged skin.
- Ground Orange Peel: This gentle exfoliant gives your soap’s aroma a subtly sweet citrus boost.
- Ground Lemon Peel: This gentle exfoliant gives your soap’s aroma a subtly tart citrus boost.
How to use Soap for Sensitive Skin
First, thoroughly wet the soap bar and areas of your body you want to clean. At first, the lather will be thick and creamy to start. Next, rub the bar in your hands or your favorite cloth or bath puff to work up the bubbles. For people with sensitive skin, we recommend a very soft cloth made from bamboo fiber. Then, scrub your body with the lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow up your shower or bath with our Facial Serums and No-Spill Lotion Bars.
Unscented Soap for Sensitive Skin Ingredients
Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Coconut Milk, Rice Bran Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Kaolin Clay
Want to watch us make our soaps and bath bombs?
|How Much Soap Do You Want?
Single Bar, Half Loaf (5 Bars), Whole Loaf (10 Bars)
|What's Your Skin Type?
Normal, Oily, Dry
|Want a Finishing Touch?
None, Koalin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Matcha Green Tea, Ground Orange Peel, Ground Lemon Peel
Full Packaging, Minimal Packaging