Bold Citrus Soap Bars turn your shower or bath into a sweet-smelling orchard. The sweet, bright scents of orange and mandarin combine with the tart, refreshing aromas of grapefruit and citron in this blend that celebrates all the facets of citrus. Plus, it doesn’t just smell good, it’s great for your skin, too. Powerful coconut oil gently cleanses you top to bottom. Additionally, decadent coconut milk combines with rice bran, castor, and olive oils to condition and protect your skin.
Ordering Bold Citrus Soap Bars
Use the drop-down menus above to tell us how much soap you want. You can order a single bar, a half-loaf (that’s 5 bars), or a whole loaf (that’s 10 bars – a whole year of soap). Then, let us know what your skin type is. Choose from normal, dry, or oily. Next, tell us if you’d like to add a finishing touch to your bar of soap. You can add kaolin clay, activated charcoal, matcha green tea, or ground orange or lemon peels (more about them below). You can even get fancy and add a pretty colored swirl to your soap. Finally, let us know how much or how little packaging you’d like. Choosing minimal packaging means your soap will come in tissue paper (instead of the recyclable shrink wrap), and saves you a little money on each bar.
The Finishing Touches
- Kaolin Clay: Every bar of Classic Coconut Soap already has a tiny amount of kaolin clay, but that’s there to boost the aroma blend and help it last in your soap. When you add more, you’ll boost your soap’s oil-absorbing properties. Ideal for very oily, trouble skin.
- Activated Charcoal: Besides giving the soap a gorgeous black swirl, activated charcoal boosts your soap’s ability to absorb oil. Perfect for high-oil areas of your skin.
- Matcha Green Tea: Green tea is full of antioxidants. Adding it to your soap can boost its ability to protect your skin and balance sebum even after your bath. Ideal for mature or damaged skin.
- Ground Orange Peel: This gentle exfoliant gives your soap’s aroma a subtly sweet citrus boost.
- Ground Lemon Peel: This gentle exfoliant gives your soap’s aroma a subtly tart citrus boost.
How to use a Bold Citrus Soap Bar
First, thoroughly wet the soap bar and areas of skin you want to clean. At first, the lather will be thick and creamy to start. Next, rub the bar in your hands or your favorite cloth or bath puff to work up the bubbles. Then, scrub with the lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow up your shower or bath with our Facial Serums and No-Spill Lotion Bars.
Bold Citrus Soap Bar Ingredients
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, Organic Sustainably Sourced Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Mica Colorant, Plant-based Aroma Blend, Kaolin Clay
Want to watch us make our soaps and bath bombs?
|How Much Soap Do You Want?
Single Bar, Half Loaf (5 Bars), Whole Loaf (10 Bars)
|What's Your Skin Type?
Normal, Oily, Dry
|Want a Finishing Touch?
None, Koalin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Matcha Green Tea, Ground Orange Peel, Ground Lemon Peel
Full Packaging, Minimal Packaging